Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Designs by LaMuir ~ 50th Wedding Anniversary Cake!

  Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary!
 
WoW, could you imagine being married for 50 years?? What an amazing Blessing that would be.  A friend of mine whose son is the Quarter Back for our High School Football Team, asked me if I could make a cake for her parents.  She said, "back when they got married, they didn't have big celebrations". She went on to say "I want them to have the wedding they never knew they wanted"!
 
This is the cake that I made, and let me tell you the rest of the reception hall was amazing!!! all of the ladies of the church got together and made the most amazing food and decorated everything!  It was truly an amazing event!!!
 
The Parents were so very excited, that anyone even thought of their anniversary.  But let me tell you, this couple has been such a blessing to so many, that everyone just wanted to Serve and Bless them for once. 
 
 
 
They totally enjoyed the cake, cant wait to post the pictures of them cutting the cake!
 
I was a little sad that I was not able to stay for the celebration.
I usually always take one of my daughters with me for cake deliveries.
This delivery I took Shelby, and she had to get back home and ready to go to a wedding with her boyfriend and his family. So there was no time for me to stay. But I have so enjoyed hearing everyone say how beautiful the cake was and how delicious it was!!
Makes this crazy cake ladies heart happy!!


 

No comments: