Monday, September 29, 2014

Designs by LaMuir ~ Blue Tractor Cake!

  Just love getting cake orders from people I have never met!!
This cake was ordered by a lady that works at the hospital with a facebook friend. Now keep in mind I don't even really know the facebook friend, my husband works with the hospital, and before their Medi-vac helicopter base was built the pilots and med crews were stationed in the Labor & Delivery unit of our local hospital.  The Helicopter pad is stationed right out the side door of the Labor & Delivery unity.
Having said all of that, a lady that knows my husband requested to be a friend on facebook, and of course I accepted, well she follows me and sees all of the cakes that I bake, and gave my name to her co-worker saying that I make amazing cakes!!!

Well today is the day I delivered the Blue Tractor cake for my new friend Lisa's son Jax!!
Lisa and her husband were so excited that I was able to make the cake that their little boy wanted!

Cant wait to hear if they liked the taste!!!
 
Thought I would give our little blue tractor a name.....
How about Jax, just like the birthday boy?
 


What a super cute presentation!!!!
Our little blue tractor cake fit right in!!

No comments: