Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Stampin' Up!'s Simply Created Wreath ~ Designs by LaMuir

  Oh this is just the cutest little Simply Created Kit!!!
you can order this kit just by going to my website
click on the order now
the item # is 135866 ~ $26.95
Frightful Wreath Simply Created Kit
I used a retired "Happy Halloween" Stamp, but you can purchase the one that coordinates with this kit ~ Frightful Wreath, Photopolymer Stamp set. #136816 ~ $14.95
I had so much fun making this wreath!

Comes with everything you need to assemble the kit!
you only need a classic Black Ink Pad Item # 126980  ~ $5.95
and a hot glue gun.

see how neatly everything is packaged for your
wreath kit?

wrapping the black tinsel around the wreath,
simply use a little hot glue about 3 inches at a time
and then wrap your a little loosely so you make sure you have enough
to make it all the way around the wreath,
I did it kind of tight and had to undo and redo. 
 

 Isn't this just the most precious spider ever?
Can not believe I just said that, but I really had a fun time making this little cutie!!!

And here we have it!!! All done, just took about 30 minutes,
after I found my hot glue gun that is!!
Order your kit today!!!

No comments: