Friday, September 26, 2014

Designs by LaMuir ~ Punch Card Fun "Happy Halloween Kitty"!

  Isn't this the cutest little card you ever did see??? I cased (CASE stands for Copy and Share Everything)!!! I was finally able to get back into the routine of Stampin' at our local library.
Last year I had to stop my monthly Stamp Class, due to yet another back surgery.  Well I am so happy that I have finally been able to get back to the Library!!!!

I have been a little busy lately with childrens sports, music, church, baking cakes and my little part time job that has me working 4 days a week. But now that fall is upon us, it seems that life is starting to slow down a bit.  Oh no did I really just say that?  Well I guess we all know what is going to happen now....I am going to get soooo busy I won't know what to do! 

You will have to check out my class schedule and if you live in the are, come on over!!!

To make this card I used the Large Oval Punch, punching 5 ovals Pumpkin Orange Card/Stock
punching 1 oval using Basic Black, two of the 3/4" holes for the paws, 3 pretty in pink hearts and 2 black hearts, the ears are made out of the black and pink hearts layered on one another and turned upside down!  Used the white uni-ball gel pen. for the greenery under the pumpkin, I used the fun fall framelits  # 135856

On the envelope I stamped with the Fall Fest photopolymer stamp set # 135194  $15.95 really too cute!
the great thing about Stampin' Up! is that they coordinate everything! soooooooooo you can actually buy the Bundle and get both for $34.75 and save 15%!!!!!!!!!!!!  love it!!

 

No comments: