Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sale~a~Bration is in Full Swing!!!!
So click on the link above, or click on the Sale~a~bration flyer to the left of the screen to check out the amazing FREE Stamp Sets or Products you will receive FREE for every $50 you spend on Amazing Stampin' Up Products now until March 31st, 2011!
Since this is my last Order being placed from Savannah, Ga. I will add a FREE Gift in with your order! So Call me, Email me, or Even FaceBook me with your order today.
I am placing the order Monday Feb. 28th @ noon! Orders will be ready to pick up Wed. Mar. 2nd in the afternoon! If you can not come by to pick up, just let me know and I will drop off to you! Hurry and Go to my website now!!!!
Can not wait to hear from you ~ But most of all I can not wait to see you when you come by to pick up your order on Wed. March 2nd!
LaMuir Baze
912-961-0895

No comments: