Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sold!!!!!

Hip ~ Hip ~ Hooooooraaaaaayyyyy!!!!
It is final....we Sold the house!
We are so relieved, now onto bigger and better!
Thank you Lord for taking care of us!
O' I just have to share a prayer with you today that my Great Aunt sent me!
"Always Say A Prayer"
(aka ~ ASAP)
God, Our Father, walk through my house
and take away all my worries and illnesses,
and please watch over and heal my family.
In Jesus name, Amen!
So simple, yet so powerful, I pray this for the new owners of our house, and I pray this for our new home, and I pray for each of you reading this today!
May you always feel the everlasting arms of Jesus wrapping around you and your families today and everyday!
If you ever need prayer, just give me a shout..........Our Lord works Miracles EVERYDAY!

No comments: